WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 25 January 2013

The Kiss..

 
I have had so much trouble posting today.........UGH!
 
I think I was in a romantic frame of mind when I made this.
 
So many accidents and falls on the ice, my Sally has joined them.
Pulling Peter in his wheelchair backwards she slipped and wheelchair and Peter fell on her as she lay on the ground. His neighbours came out and got him back into his chair, unhurt, but Sally has hurt her back badly and bumped her head. She has been off work a few days resting.
 
So stay safe and big hugs
June xxx
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful collage, so romantic and I just LOVE your French collage you posted yesterday June, such elegance, good choice of papers!! Ouch, please wish Sally well from me! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Kathyk said...

Lovely piece. Sorry to hear of Sally and Peter's falls - hope they will both be OK

Kathyk

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

THis is such a sweet piece, June! Sorry to hear about all the accidents and falls! Be careful and stay well.
Hugs
SHerry

Faye said...

Gorgeous art, June. That is a pretty romantic looking piece, for sure. What an accident! I hope Sally recovers completely and quickly. We have icy roads tonight along with some snow.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Wonderful scenery, love the translucent sunshine, it makes a magic light.
Have a nice weekend,
xox Anja

Lovey said...

Sending prayers....

Ozstuff said...

Yes, very sorry to hear about Sally's accident. I hope the injury to her back isn't lasting.
Your "kiss" is beautiful, June. I love the lighting effect.

After at least a month Blogger seems to be getting its act together. At least it's allowing us to upload photos in the normal way although it may not apply to all parts of the globe. Hope yours is fixed soon.

Bill said...

Romance and dreams - the best stuff of life.

What an awful accident! I hope Sally will be back up on her feet soon. I, on the other hand, am still fighting this body flu going around the US. It won't let go! Thank goodness for computers and art!

Anonymous said...

Oh June, I am so sorry to hear about Sally. Bless her heart. The ice can be so dangerous. This image just warms my heart. I love the saying and the warmth. Beautiful! Warmest hugs, Mina