WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 1 January 2013

MY PRINCESS..

 
Here we are on the first day of a brand new year.
It's a gorgeous day, the sky is a brilliant blue and the sun is shining down.
A wonderful start. Some hardy people went for their New Year dip in the
Quay but I wasn't showered and dressed so didn't go to see!
I was awake to see the New Year in and then the fireworks started.
They were very close and loud and Algie was terrified. The poor little dog couldn't
stop shaking, no matter what I did. They lasted half an hour and
I was so glad when they stopped.
 
This picture was taken on Christmas morning. My darling Skyela is wearing her new dress
and tights that my daughter bought for her. Now I shall have to find a new picture of Ashton to show you. I thought her happy smile would make you smile!

And here he is!

 
 
And this made me smile too.
Love and Hugs
June xxxx
 

7 comments:

Netty said...

Happy New Year June and loving that fabulous outfit on your grand-daughter, all smashing works of creativity. Annette x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the New Year good wishes, June. Your grandchildren are just lovely and I want to give each of them a big squeeze. Tell your granddaughter I wish I had an amazing outfit like hers!xx

Anonymous said...

Your little princess is way too cute! A "star" with that outfit and sassy look on her face! Your grandson has the face you just want to pinch!!!!

Happy New Year June! I wish you and yours a healthy and peaceful 2013!

Hugs
Jan

Brenda Brown said...

Skyela looks fabulous in her new clothes and what a pretty poppet she is. Ashton looks cute too.
Hope you've enjoyed your Christmas festivities and may 2013 bring you everything you could wish for yourself and more.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Patti said...

Skyela is getting so big! She's as adorable as ever, but she's growing up so fast.

Happy new year, June. I hope 2013 is a wonderful, abundantly blessed year for you and Freddie.

Love,
Patti

Christine said...

They are so cute! Skyela's outfit is delightful (I want one of that too!). The best new year for you and your family!

Deann said...

What a little cutie!