WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 16 January 2013

3M..Journal Quotes



We are totally snowed in. I couldn't pass down my road even if I wanted to.
Our local school is closed as are over 200 all over Norfolk.
It always amazes me that countries like Norway and Switzerland keep their traffic moving while we get a few inches of snow and everything comes to a halt!
My  groceries couldn't get through yesterday and I fear it will be no better today.

Upwards and Onwards....
Here are my journalling quotes for the Three Muses challenge this week.
I've gone with a smile for the first one, most everything on both is Googled.
Thank you so much for your visits and comments,

Love and Hugs
June xxx



20 comments:

Linda Gibbons said...

Wonderful pages, June. I hope you get plowed out soon!

Christine said...

They are both lovely, June. I love that first quote! I wish you Norfolkians a better weather soon :)

Sim said...

The first one touched me very strongly dear June!
I wish you the best about your "closed in" days...
You're obliged to create a lot during the bad weather, aren't you?

Yvonne said...

Fabulous pages, June! Hope the groceries make it to you today!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a store of goodies in your pantry, June! Two lovely art pieces.xx

johanna said...

i love the first one especially! great quote!

indybev said...

The first quote is brilliant, and you have illustrated it so well. Nice work, June.

sheila 77 said...

Both I like, but maybe the first one is the one I like best, it's so true and the couple look very happy. Bad weather is good for making art, enjoy it!

sirkkis said...

The both pages are beautiful and the first one is very clever and funny..
You have very lovely new banner, too. Hope the weather become better there. Best wishes xxx

peggy gatto said...

Love your pages!!! Sweet quote!
Stay warm!

Taluula said...

Wonderful pages, June, both beautifully done.

cheryl said...

oh hun,know how you feel I am stuck too,as for your work its always a treat for the eyes,just love them to bits,hun brilliant oh Alfie is better today,Hunny,hugs Cherylxxx

Ozstuff said...

I am smiling at Joanne Woodward's comment about having a husband who made her laugh. I think he had a lot more than that going for him!! What a handsome man he was - and a nice one too from all accounts. I love your journal pages and the quotes, June. Your blog is always a pleasure to visit.

Deann said...

Isn't the weather just a pain sometimes I am freezing my buns off over here and you're snowed it I wish it would get hot so we had something else to complain about...lol
Junie your journaling is awesome but all your art is wonderful! Stay warm and have a good week!

Electra said...

Both of these are so powerful. Stay warm, my friend!

Jester said...

Again, two such different pieces, but I love them both!

Liz said...

Two outstanding pages the first so heart tugging and true.
You really have done this challenge incredibly well, it feels like it has come from your heart.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

The first quotation and creation is my favorit and so true. Love the 2. too, wonderful soft coloring.
Hugs Anja

Janny said...

Love them both a great quotes!

Bill said...

Hmm. The way my wife laughs at me, I wonder.