WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 24 January 2013

Lost in France..


I love this collage. I was very happy with how it turned out.
Almost all the ephemera and elements were found while browsing on 
Google. It's amazing the wonderful old images you can find.

I have at last got the car back but no idea of the cost!
I rang the garage this morning and the bill wasn't ready.
I don't think they'll be chasing me with a large spanner.
In spite of that I still don't feel like going out. The snow is
taking ages to go so I'm still staying in the warm.

Thank you to my followers, old and new, for visiting and leaving your 
 comments. I so appreciate hearing from you all.

Love and Hugs
June xxx

11 comments:

Sophie said...

Meine Güte, wie schön!
Das ist eine bezaubernde Karte.
Wunder-wunderschön.
So detailiert und liebevoll gestaltet.

Herzlichst Sophie

Analia Cristina said...

I love the warm atmosphere,great combination!!!

Bärbel said...

Das ist echt Pariser Chic, June, ich liebe diese zauberhafte Demoiselle und den wunderbaren Hintergrund!
Liebe Grüße.

Anonymous said...

Sweet collage. It was 5-degrees when I woke up this a.m.! Now (nearly 1 p.m.) it has shot up to 17 degrees! Brrrrrrrr.xx

AppleApricot Wen said...

So gorgeous June! Google is my best friend ;)

hugs, Wendy

sirkkis said...

Wonderfull collage with so many sweet elements. Happy atmosphere, love it. Hope you can drive soon again:)

Bill said...

Serendipity strikes! I just posted a Paris collage. I love yours! All of the French papers are so interesting. The woman, of course, is wonderful.

Clare Lloyd said...

Fab collage. X

Lovey said...

Big hugs to you June!

sheila 77 said...

Such a beautiful delicate collage, I like it very much.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Great fabulous collage!