WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 8 January 2013

A key and a yellow bird.


I made this a few weeks ago, it doesn't have any particular meaning
but I liked it.
What a rigmarole it is to get a picture uploaded.
I am going through the HTML and Compose but it keeps going off and I have to start again.
End of moan.
The weather looks dull and grey with rain coming and I don't feel like going out
so will have to play extra with Algie.
I went for my annual Heart check up  yesterday and everything is well
but I am going to see a doctor on Thursday. I can't remember the last time I saw one.
They usually tell me they can't do any more so I keep away and put up with everything! LOL!
I haven't seen this one before so we shall see.........

have a good day,
Love and Hugs

June xxxx

10 comments:

Faye said...

This is really beautiful - light and colorful. I sure hope this new doctor can do wonders for you.

sirkkis said...

I do love this one! IT's so soft and beautiful. Colors are fine.
Hope you are wel xxx

Anonymous said...

I switched to Chrome and then couldn't figure out how to get my email etc. so I switched back! I do hope Blogger does change back to the old way. Good luck with the doctor.xx

Bill said...

Let's see. The key must represent the unlocking of your chains so you can be free to fly like a bird. Such lovely symbolism! (Like I really know what I'm talking about.) :O)

I'm feeling quite sick today like I've caught the flu that is hitting everywhere in the U. S. I'll try to come back and look at all the posts I've missed.

Unknown said...

It's good to hear your heart check up went well for you June. Your creation is so lovely, it doesn't have to have a special meaning, there's a certain stillness that's most appealing! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Jane said...

Lovely , dreamy and gorgeous colors.

Christine said...

This is gorgeous, Jue. I hope this new doctor can give some good news (sometimes science really evolves!)

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

That is really a beautiful art work.

M said...

Hello June! It's M, Bill's friend. I love your work! I also love the UK! I spent my last semester of college at Regent's in London, and I almost married a Captain in the Royal Army!

Bärbel said...

Eine wunderschöne Collage, June, die zarten Farben sind so herrlich
wie das ganze Bild!