WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 6 January 2013

Thank you.....


Thank you all dear ladies for your comments re uploading pictures to Blogger. Now I know I'm not alone and it's not just me. Why must they keep changing things? I always thought if it wasn't broke, don't fix it......sigh....

After a lot of struggle (with something they say is easy) I did manage to put one picture on Picasa yesterday and here it is!! We're having a Journal page challenge on Digitalmania. As I don't work in mixed media any more, mine was created digitally. Perhaps that quote really does apply to me!!

 
I wish you all a blessed Sunday,
 
June xxxx
 
 


4 comments:

Sarina said...

I know what you mean, June (lol)
Have a nice Sunday,



Sarina

mary.kg said...

Bonjour June , je vois que vous avez trouvé une solution au problème! voici ma solution
Suite avec les problèmes d'importation d'image depuis le pc il s'agit d'un bug avec le navigateur "explorer" .
je crois avoir trouvé une solution provisoire en passant par le mode HTML de la page d'importation d'images.
Ce n'est pas l'idéal . j'espère pouvoir retrouver bientôt le mode habituel
Mais June je pense que votre solution est certainement meilleure.
Je vais l'essayer ,
merci pour ce renseignement
Amitiés
Bonne journée
Mary.kg

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Great quote and beautiful collage. Glad you were able to post a picture!

Bill said...

This is so lovely! The quote is wonderful! All of my journaling pages are done digitally. That's what the Art Journal Caravan is all about. You're right up with the times! :o)