WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Beautiful Busts..




Here's a couple more of those beautiful European busts I found.
I thought they made a lovely collage.
Well we've got snow today but the sun is shining so it may not stay long.
Algie went out in the garden this morning, his first taste of snow, literally!
He thought he'd eat it!  He had great fun exploring.

My patches have helped a good bit but perhaps I was expecting more....
We'll have to see. I should be thankful for small mercies......

My car is still in the garage..........sigh.....Draining every battery they put on.

Love and Hugs
June xxxx



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those busts are indeed beautiful and I love how you used them in your art work June! Gosh, they knew all about making pretty pieces in the past! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Bärbel said...

Die Büsten sind wunderschön, ich liebe es, wie schön Sie die Beiden in's rechte Licht gerückt haben, dekoriert mit den wunderbaren alten Uhren, Büch, Lupe und Blumen, das ist großartig, June.
Alles Gute für Sie!

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Están muy lindos.
Un beso

Netty said...

Have just been catching up with all your gorgeous artwork June and it is fabulous. Take care of yourself, hugs Annette x

Ozstuff said...

I saw the first words of your blurb and was expecting something entirely different (and saucy). Your busts are wonderful, June, and you have given them exquisite backgrounds to rest in.

Electra said...

These are magnificent!! I love how you have showcased them!