WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Something different..

 
I thought I'd try something different today, so here it is....
The Pink Ballerina.
 
I liked how it turned out. The background was a kaleidoscope I made from
one of my pictures, doubled up, lain on a background of satin.The ballerina
was a freebie and a few elements. Pretty colours
and something a bit different.
 
I actually left the house yesterday on my scooter with Algie in tow. He was pleased to be out but the wind was so cold it about froze  my face. We went down to the garage to pay the car bill. Called at the shop for milk and they came out to serve me as I had the dog. Super service!
We went round the quay but Algie was loathe to walk or run much. He just wanted to be up on the footplate to see the world. Needless to say he had his fur lined coat on but I think he needs a bonnet, the wind was so cold. It was nice to get some fresh air but I'm not braving that icy wind today!
 
Keep warm dear friends, or cool if you're experiencing a heatwave!
Love and Hugs
June xxx


5 comments:

Sophie said...

Ach, wie schön...
eine herrliche Karte in den Farben des Frühlings.
Da geht mir gleich das Herz auf.


Herzlichst Sophie

Bärbel said...

Ein zauberhaftes Motiv, herrliche Farben und wunderschöne Mandalas als Hintergrund, toll, June!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Really amazing, I love dancers.

sheila 77 said...

Your Pink Ballerina and her kaleidoscope friends are just lovely, June.

Bill said...

The colors are so soft and beautiful. I really like this!

It's freezing and snowing here today. I wonder if the ballerina knows a dance to make winter go away?