WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 11 January 2013

More Porcelain busts..


I'm sorry my pictures are joined together! I've tried everything to separate them a bit but gave up. I think I should just count myself lucky that I've managed to upload anything at all while Blogger is giving us headaches!!
So here are two more of those wonderful European porcelain busts.
Aren't they just gorgeous?

I saw a new (to me) doctor yesterday and he fully agreed I need something more to manage the pain I'm in, from both Arthritis and Lupus.
So he has prescribed patches, which I believe contain morphine and I am to see him again in a month to see how they suit me. My daughter's comment to that was 'about time!'
Freddie has just gone down to the Surgery on the scooter to pick them up for me as I cannot walk today. So hopefully I shall get some relief.
You can't imagine how I'm looking forward to that.

have a good day everyone,
Love and Hugs
June xxxx

8 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Beautiful "busts", June! :)
I hope your new medication is helpful! Medical stuff can be so frustrating...I will be thinking about you.
Hugs
Sherry

Yvonne said...

These busts are GORGEOUS, June! I, too, hope your new meds will give you relief :)

Faye said...

June, the porcelain busts are gorgeous the way you are using them in your beautiful art. I hope the new meds (patches) will help with your pain.

Anonymous said...

Oh I have a thing for bust sculptures...I love sketching the only one I have in my art journal....I think I've drawn here a million times over from different angles.

I do hope you're feeling alright...and managing one day at a time. Thanks so much for your visit.


ciao bella
Creative Carmelina

Brenda Brown said...

Love how you have designed using these busts, beautifully designed.
I so hope the patches work and give you some relief from the pain.
Hugs Brenda xox

Nancy said...

Hi June! Love these gorgeous busts ~ the colors are stunning!!! Hope the new patches are working for you!!
Nancy xx :D

Bill said...

It is so interesting to see how different colors create such different moods. Both of them are beautiful!

I agree with your daughter. Get those patches on quick!

Bärbel said...

Traumhaft schöne Büsten und sie passen absolut harmonisch mit den Hintergründen zusammen.