WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 13 January 2013

Sweet Sunday...



Good morning dear friends!

We haven't got the snow 'they' promised but there's a very cold  easterly wind which I always think comes from Russia (with love?).
I am feeling so much better!!!!
I have been wearing this first patch for 2 days and already the Lupus pain has eased so I'm very hopeful for the fibromyalgia and arthritis. Very good news!

My dear DIL Jenny retired this week after 30 years in the police force. She's had loads of cards and a few pressies. Bless her heart I  think she should be congratulated for all that service!
Now they can have a little rest before planning the future.

I hope you like todays picture. Playing around with layers, I overlaid her face with another.
Background my own, the rest Googled.

Sending love and hugs,
June xxxx


5 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely piece, June. I'm so glad to hear they have found something to ease your pain. Fingers crossed the patches continue to work well xx

Unknown said...

Oh you've been creating some fine pieces again dear June, always a pleasure to come over here and see 'what you've been up to'! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Bill said...

Definitely a sweet collage! The pastel colors are so beautiful.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

OH what an amazing piece with beautiful soft colors.

Bärbel said...

Wunderbar zarte Farben, so elfengleich.