WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 20 January 2013

TAW..Wrinkles..


The challenge on Take a Word today is Wrinkles.
I just couldn't resist this wonderful photo of a fat baby with the Shar Pei.
You've most probably seen it before but I thought it worth showing again.
Well the lovely baby has enough but that dog just creases me,
(sorry about the pun!)

Freddie is off to Norwich University Hospital again today for a scan on his right foot.
Weather permitting...we shall see.
 
I shall keep my own wrinkles to myself! LOL!
Happy day everyone,
Love and Hugs
June xxxx
 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the early morning laugh, June! Those two have a lot in common! Great job.xx

Kaylene said...

June, this is delightful, take care, Cheers

johanna said...

oh well, it IS a laughing matter for sure!! love your take on the theme!!!!!

Yvonne said...

Big smiles from me, June! There is nothing better than a wrinkley baby and of course, the pup!

Deann said...

Wonderful and loads of fun this is just delightful June!

indybev said...

What a smile! I love ALL the wrinkles here.

greglis said...

Sweet artwork !
Pozdrawiam :)
Greglis

Liz said...

What a delight your art is this week June! P

Bill said...

This is too cute! Love the Shar Pei.

Sim said...

Hahaha! Too good dear June!
Well done! :D

Bärbel said...

Ein herrliches Bild!
Liebe Grüße, Bärbel

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mary.kg said...

Quelle similitude amusante June !
en espérant que le bébé grandisse en perdant tous ces replis.....Pour le chien , les rides vont continuer avec la croissance!
Amitiés Mary.kg

Ritvaa said...

Sweet !

Ozstuff said...

Wotta pair! That poor baby wouldn't thank his parents for showing him in all his "folds" for all the world to see. Funny and fabulous.