WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 14 January 2013

TAW...FANTASY...


What a pain trying to upload my pictures to Blogger. I tried for an hour yesterday and
 I've been ages this morning. VERY frustrating..............


So here are my efforts for the Fantasy Challenge.
The top one, everything made from Beth Rimmer's Spellweaver and the
bottom one from her kit Frosted Fairy.
Thank you so much for visiting. It's snowing here, great big flakes and Algie
is looking out the window barking at it!
Love and Hugs
June xxx

18 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Both are really magical realizations of fantasy.

Judy said...

They really do have a mystical air about them, June, fantastic kits, great artwork!
Hope you are feeling better today.

Karin said...

they are both beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Is it Algie's first snow? Your fantasies are lovely, June.xx

Taluula said...

Both are absolutely beautiful, June.

WrightStuff said...

I always think that you can't go wrong with fairies - they always make the most delightful art. Must be something to do with their fairy dust!

Yvonne said...

Both pieces are gorgeous, June! I know what you mean about Blogger.

Sim said...

Sooooo beautifuuuuuul dear June! Bravo!

Bärbel said...

Man fühlt sich beim Betrachten der Bilder in das Reich der Feen und Elfen versetz, das ist perfekt!

Alle guten Wünsche für Sie, June.

LynnF said...

What magical pieces, June!!!

johanna said...

both are pure fantasy, great work!

Bill said...

Wow. Two beautiful fantasies! I just think if it's snowing those fairies ought to put more clothes on. :O) Of course, if they're frosted fairies, I guess they must be made for the cold. I, on the other hand, just want winter to go away already!

Deann said...

Wow my dear the layering on this is fabulous...beautiful artwork June!

greglis said...

Wow, beautiful college ,beautiful artwork !

Tanja said...

Oh how lovely they are! :) Very interesting characters too! I especially love the first one with transparent colours.

Kaylene said...

Delightful, well done

Ozstuff said...

Beautiful fantasy artpieces. I love your work.

It is taking Blogger an awfully long time to fix the uploading of pictures. Do you know about using html instead of compose? If not, let me know and I will send the instructions.

Cheers, Marie.

Electra said...

The first is my favorite, but there are both full of magic and fantasy!