WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 23 January 2013

3 M..Trunks or Boxes..

I know Pandora was reputed as opening a box from which all the evils in the world
flew out but my Pandora is different.
She sprinkled her box with Fairy Dust and when she opened it a whole cloud of
fairies burst forth, spreading joy and happiness all over the world.
Magic indeed. You just have to believe.

This is my challenge entry for the Three Muses this week.
Thank you so much for your visits.

 
Freddie actually got to his appointment on Monday in Norwich.
His hospital car bravely manoevered snowy roads, he was late but
that didn't matter. He had the scan.
Love and Hugs
June xxxx
 

17 comments:

Judy said...

I love your Pandora, June, superb collage, love the Autumnal shades!

mary.kg said...

Bonjour June !
Bonne idée ! juste la boite qu'il ne faut pas ouvrir !sous peine de surprises désagréables ....
Amitiés mary.kg

Sim said...

Don't even think to open it dear June! :)
Beautiful work dear! :)

Yvonne said...

I love your version of Pandora's box, June!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Such a creative idea, June! A lovely collage!

Anonymous said...

Bravo to the driver and a very brave Freddie! Love your fairy art, June.xx

Bärbel said...

Liebe June, ich bin immer ganz begeistert von Ihren wunderschönen Collagen!
Liebe Grüße, Bärbel

indybev said...

Beautiful depiction of Pandora's box. Lovely rich colors, June! (Glad Freddie made the appointment!)

Unknown said...

Oh, what a mysterious collage this is June! Love the fairies you added here, too. Leaves me with all kinds of thoughts now, what's inside the box, lol! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Christine said...

A lovely collage and the most beautiful and compassionate Pandora ever!

Taluula said...

Love the richness of this, June. The whole thing is gorgeous.

AppleApricot Wen said...

love this one, it's so mysterious and the colors are beautifully combined.

hugs, Wendy

Bill said...

Your version of the story is much better! There's no doubt in my mind that fairies jumped out. How wonderful!

I've been fighting the flu this week, and didn't participate in either challenge. It seems to be hit or miss for me lately.

sheila 77 said...

Oh a good Pandora, what a fine idea and it's a lovely story. I'm always going to think of this now when I hear the words "Pandora's box".

Ritva said...

THis is lovely :-D

Ozstuff said...

This is gorgeous, June. I love the rich colours and the lighting effect. Great work.

Anonymous said...

Your Pandora is gorgeous and I like her mythology much better than the other. ;-) I hope you have a wonderful and warm week sweetie. Mina