WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Three Muses..June Bride..

 

I had a search on Google and found  this gorgeous picture of Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy. It was black and white and I painted it in Photopshop Elements, the only programme I use. Everyone knows who she is, one of the most famous women in the world. I don't know if she was married in June but I don't care! It is also her as little girl in the corner. The rest is from my stash.
A lovely challenge and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's June brides.
Thank you so much for looking and commenting. I love to read your comments.
Have a wonderful day,
Love and Smiles,
 
June xxxx
 

11 comments:

Zana said...

Beautiful! She was indeed beautiful!

sirkkis said...

Very beautifully coloured, June. I admired Jacqueline too. She engaged to JFK in June and they married in September in 1953.
Lovely collage.

johanna said...

what a beautiful woman she was! wonderful piece, june (june-bride?;))

Jeanette said...

Jackie was one of a kind. Love this collage.

Sim said...

Beautiful collage and beautiful tribute to a beautiful woman! Kisses June! :)

Deann said...

What a lovely tribute June she was an elegant lady.

peggy gatto said...

So exquisite!!

Karla B said...

She was an icon, a divine woman. Wonderful work, fabulous tribute!

Christine said...

Lovely collage and the color palette is just perfect.
hope you have fun with your new scooter.

Electra said...

Wow, beautiful paintng on her skin, June! I wish I could do that!

Bill said...

I never realized she was that lovely. Your collage is a wonderful tribute.