WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 13 June 2013

The Girl in the Green Dress...


I am fond of this picture I made. The background paint splodges are from my friend Marcus Winkler and I added the rest from my stash. The little girl was Googled and altered a bit.
The sun is shining but I do dislike all this wind, nevertheless Algie and I will hit the streets later!

Hope you all have a great day!
Hugs and Smiles
June xxxxx


5 comments:

Faye said...

Your girl in the green dress is a beautiful artwork, June. The background works very well with your cute image.

Glad the BD card arrived, albeit late. Hope your day was special. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Karla B said...

She's a lovely girl!

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh so beautiful June!
Did you have a lovely Birthday week? Hope so. Many Happy Birthday wishes to you.
I really really love that image of "Baubles Bangles and Stuff"!
Could I have your permission to print this for myself? Perhaps to be used in a gift card?
You are so so talented dear girl!

Did I tell you also that I love your new (to me) blog header. It is so full of life.

Have a lovely weekend,
Suzy

Jester said...

It's lovely!

Bill said...

Beautiful layering in this one!