WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 30 June 2013

TAW...Butterflies..


Today the challenge on Take a Word is Butterflies.
I love butterflies and often include them in my work. Just one of
God's most beautiful creations!
The background here is a Kaleidoscope of one of my own pictures.
The baby from a little kit called Faerie Flight by Wendyp.
Thanks so much for looking.
Have a happy Monday.
Love and Hugs
June xxx
 
 

19 comments:

Electra said...

That kaleidascope is amazing! And it sets of the child and butterflies so very well!

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

A wonderful piece June, love the kaleidoscope background and the way you dressed the baby, have a nice day.
Hugs Anni

Linda Gibbons said...

What a sweet fairytale piece. Love the pink butterfly!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

WOW what a soft beautiful creation, love the circle background the little fairy and the butterflies around.

johanna said...

ha, the little one (with his gorgeous hat of acorn seeds) seems not to know exactly what to think about the butterfly;) love it!

sirkkis said...

Cute, beautiful collage, June.

Bill said...

Those are beautiful butterflies! I'd love to see pink and green butterflies flying in our backyard. Wonderful collage!

Netty said...

I love the gorgeous scene you have created. Hope all is well with you, hugs Annette x

Jester said...

Gorgeous butterflies and a gorgeous piece, June!

Deann said...

What a fabulous backdrop for your lovely butterflies June.

indybev said...

Lovely subtle colors, June!

Zana said...

I love the little fairy and the background is beautiful.

Faye said...

Gorgeous work, June. I love all the butterflies and that fabulous background. It looks like lace.

Lori Saul said...

Like a fairy tale!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

So very beautiful!!

Karla B said...

Lovely work!

Christine said...

Lovely! Happy butterflies for you everyday.

Christine said...

Your collage made me happy and it's só gorgeous!

Sophie said...

Wow, June, das ist wunderschön und lädt zum Träumen ein
Sophie xx