WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 7 June 2013

Drifting in Neverland..


I called this Drifting in Neverland and quite honestly this is
exactly how I feel sometimes.
I drift off to another world where there's no pain or noise or unhappiness.
I am quite conscious of the things that go on in the world, both around me and
worldwide but I feel helpless listening to news about murders or starvation.
I give to charities where I can but what else can I do?
I daresay you all feel pretty much the same way and say 'What is the world coming to?'
 
So I have my escape........ and a new header as I am so often
away with the fairies.
It will soon be my Birthday so I have a few treats to look forward to.
 
I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Love and Hugs
 
June xxx


5 comments:

Daniella said...

How wonderful!! Your birthday and treats!! A very good way to get rid of the ugliness of the world. I do not watch the news ever!!! Just too depressing. And if that makes me "ignorant" to the world, so be it. I can not watch the world go mad every day. I have enough to worry about, and that is fine with me!!

I would love to send you a card!! Just send e your address!!!

Feel better darlin'!
xxDaniella

Faye said...

Dearest June, what a gorgeous new header with flying pigs and storybook fantasies! Thanks for your sweet words on my blog. I sometimes feel pretty inadequate when I view the works of the other painters. Your Drifting in Neverland is beautiful. I love the lavender and pink palette. And on the threshold of your birthday, I want to wish you the best for the coming year.

cheryl said...

oh hunny this is brilliant,and the title is awesome love this to bits,my crafty,wonderful talented friend love you hunny hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Liliane de Paula said...

Junibears, vim conhecer seu blog.
E aprender com suas experiencias.
Moro no Recife.
Voce mora onde?

Bill said...

Looks like wonderful dreams to me! I think I'll join you. By the way, I can't believe you're finally turning 39. Must be why that pig is flying in your fun header.