WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 11 June 2013

The Sea Sprites..

 
I found this old picture and they reminded me of Sea Sprites, so using one of my own backgrounds, that's how this one came about.
 
Well I've caught up with comments on yesterday's Cool Colours challenge on Take a Word, paid my Car Insurance over the phone and almost finished something for Thursday, when I lead the little service at Chapel.
And I've just had a call from Barclaycard saying my card has been used this morning for a fraudulent amount of £600. As I've only just used it myself I now have to destroy it and wait for a new one. I'm glad they are on the ball!!
 
So yesterday was the start of my Birthday week. (Yes, I celebrate for a week!)
I drove much further than I usually do to meet my sister halfway. We eat at a place called The Ratcatchers. Tucked away and hard to find but they have a delightful olde world atmosphere, a huge menu and all homecooked food.
We absolutely stuffed ourselves to 3 courses!! (Go on, say what pigs!) I am still full today!!
 
When I got home I went out on the scooter for a circular tour of the village with Algie. He walks along beside me, then has a ride, then another walk! He gets so many comments when he's riding on the scooter.
I was so tired last night! But a wonderful day!
 
love and Hugs
June xxx


5 comments:

Bill said...

You used such peaceful and beautiful colors in your collage! I love sea sprites, by the way. Too bad we don't live near the sea. Oh well.

Sim said...

These colors are subtle and delicate.
Well done dear June!
(you seem to have had a wonderful day indeed!)

Jeanette said...

Beautiful sprites and a gorgous background. Love the look of movement in this.

Christine said...

I love your Sea Sprites. What a nice day you had (despiste the credit card annoyance). By the way, your cool color lady with big hat is adorable.

Jester said...

It's beautiful.
Such a good idea to celebrate for a week - I hope the card fraud didn't spoil it. Jx