WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 20 June 2013

My Treasures..


I guess we all used to collect 'treasures' when we were small. This child has hers...
Mama's shoe, a teddy bear, an old brooch, Mama's photo
and a book to keep her secrets in.
I found the picture of the child and gave her the 'treasures'!
 
Algie and I have been to Chapel this morning. We had to be chauffeuse
and as Algie has his seat belt in the front,
the two 90 year olds had to sit in the back!
Hope you like the collage and you are having a wonderful day.
 
Love and Hugs
June xxx
 


2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun I adore this,your art work is just brilliant,always such an inspiration he he Alfie has his own,seat belt too,lol sorry missed your calls Hun was out with the dogs,I will be in tomorrow,from 12 hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill said...

Very romantic treasures! I would love seeing you driving Algie and the two 90 year olds around. That must be a hoot! : )