WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 16 June 2013

Backgrounds by Marcus...


This background by my friend Marcus Winkler made me think immediately of the sea
So this is called Beneath the Waves.
 

 
This one is just called A Bird in the Hand!
 
I had a wonderful day yesterday, starting with inumerable phone calls.
Lots of messages on Facebook and Flickr.
It's so nice to know friends think of you.
 
I had a marvellous lunch with Stanley and Jenny and came home to find a house full
of grandchildren and great grandchildren plus their dog!
 
Now I'm being taken out again today by Sally and John.
Hope your day is wonderful too.
Hugs and Smiles,
June xxxx


4 comments:

sirkkis said...

These are very beautiful collages, June. Love both of them. Have a happy day xxx

Karin said...

ohh i love beneath the waves, its gorgeous!

Pat said...

Gorgeous works, June!
Loving Beneath the Waves xx

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Both are so beautiful art works, both could be perfect illustrations of fairytales.