WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 26 June 2013

What's underneath?


Just a little something for a smile.
Just look at those beautiful legs!
 
My daughter has the workmen in today. They are removing the roof from her conservatory and replacing it with a new one, which will be much warmer in the winter and cooler when the sun is out. You'll notice I said WHEN the sun is out! LOL!
The whole work should take 5 days!
Looking forward to seeing the finished result.
 
Love and Hugs
June xxx

3 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

This is absolutely beautiful, June!!

sirkkis said...

Beautiful legs, indeed! Here is just hot weather, some 30C degrees :)

Bill said...

That must have been you in your younger days!