WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 23 June 2013

TAW..True Happiness ..

 
The Theme on Take a Word this week is a hard one.
What gives you true happiness?
I believe true happiness is a state of mind, sometimes we have it and sometimes not.
A human being can have so many moods. Circumstances can make a lot of difference.
It's not a tangible thing you can pluck out of thin air.
So this week I have made two. The top one has a quote.
 
 
And obviously family has much to do with Happiness.
So I made this one...
Happiness is...the sunshine of your smile!
 
Thank you so much for your visit and comment.
Love and Hugs
June xxx
 


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Delightful new creations June, you always come up with the neatest of ideas. Beautifully matched images as always! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Karla B said...

Fabulous pieces!

abby j said...

Love that second piece best, June...beautiful baby in a beautiful composition of art!

Sim said...

So sweet dear June! :)

johanna said...

both are great! and yes, family has a lot to do with happiness!

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

Both are fantastic dear June, I love the words on them both, a lovely family is true happiness.
Hugs Anni

Bill said...

Your first piece really hits home. I'm always opening my mouth before thinking about what I'm saying. That's not a good thing. But your collages are wonderful!

sirkkis said...

Your words are so wise and the collages are beautiful and well done. Have a happy week, June xxx

Rika said...

These are both great!

sheila 77 said...

Your first picture gives the idea of perfect contentment and is so pleasant to look at. And your second is so sweet.

Christine said...

As usual you did two lovely sweet pieces very much like yourself.

Deann said...

Lovely work June I know you make a lot of people happy!

Electra said...

Your words are very powerful, June and of course, your art is as well!