WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 1 June 2013

Bird Calls..


Another little fantasy! My own background and all found images.
I haven't heard many bird calls lately, perhaps they all long for
some sunshine too.
 
Son One is home from France, tired after a long drive home.
 Dear daughter is progressing, albeit slowly and still having pain.
Fredddie is hobbling about with lots of pain in the right foot again....
And I am having health issues lately......
Upwards and Onwards, we soldier on!
 
Hoping all my dear friends here in Blogland are in the best of health.
If not, here's hoping you'll soon feel much better.
 
Love and Hugs
June xxx
 

5 comments:

M said...

Hi June!
I saw that you were having health problems when I was over at Bill's blog. I was wondering where you'd been. I hope you are on the mend.
I love her eyelashes in this piece. Lately I have been noticing lots of wild eyelashes that stick onto the eyelid: feathers and jewels and colors, oh my! I might have to try some just for fun!

pchickki said...

Oh my! I think this is my favorite of all. Beautiful June
You have to come post her in the Digital Whisper Gallery!!

Electra said...

So pretty, June!

abby j said...

This is a creation that lifts my spirits...it's so sweet, June! Great colors and composition.

Bill said...

I love how the green in her hair matches the color of the birds.

I hope you are feeling better by now. In addition to the family problems we are having, I'm still having a problem with my hands aching. My doctor put me on two supplements for fighting inflammation naturally. Blood tests don't show any signs of arthritis, but it's sure how I would imagine arthritis to feel. But as you say, upwards and onwards!