WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 6 June 2013

Baubles, Bangles and Stuff......

 
I must admit to being very partial to baubles, bangles and beads and
all sorts of lovely things to array oneself in.
Trouble is the days have long gone when I used to dress up
and put myself on view! LOL!
Still...one can still dream.....



This was a free picture of the two little girls and I
didn't alter it all.
 
I hope you're enjoying your day.
We are waiting for Algie's 'Hairdresser' to come.
 
love and Hugs
June xxx
 

4 comments:

sirkkis said...

You are master to create pearls and laces on your works. Lovely piece, so delicate and dreamy.
And the little girls on the other card are adorable. Happy summer days to you, June xxx

Analia Cristina said...

Hi,magnific layouts!The first is really a dream,and the second is sweet,a burst of joy!Best regards!

Christine said...

Keep dreaming, enjoy your dreams, have fun with them! And thanks for sharing them with us through your lovely art.

Bill said...

I haven't worn any baubles myself, but pearls always look rich on a beautiful lady like yourself.