WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 4 June 2013

3M..Gothic Arch Challenge..


Well we've been challenged this week to make a Gothic Arch with a touch of Gothic!
A long time since we've had a Gothic Arch challenge so here's mine, hopefully with a touch of the creepies!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone elses
Thank you for your visit and generous comment.
 
Love and Hugs
 
June xxx
 

12 comments:

Linda Gibbons said...

oohh, this is more than a little creepy! very nice, June!

Liz said...

Wow June, its really creepy. Great work!

Deann said...

So beautiful dark and creepy June a wonderful gothic collage!

Bill said...

Yikes! That's one creepy skull. But I think that's my kind of woman! (ha-ha)

Judy said...

I wouldn't like to meet her on a dark night, June, very creepy, great arch!

Sim said...

Very goth dear June!
Beautifl job!

sirkkis said...

This is creepy but at the same time beautiful, June.

Karla B said...

Gorgeous work my friend!

johanna said...

creepiness just how i like it! wonderful elements!!

indybev said...

Good work, my friend. This has all the elements for creepy!!

Lori Saul said...

Very cool indeed - love this collage!

Christine said...

She's got attitude! Great job, dear June.