WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 28 May 2010

Well tomorrow is our May Faire at the Chapel. I am going this afternoon to help set things up. We have had loads of gifts, books and bric-a-brac given and tomorrow I know we shall have an abundance of tasty home made cakes and goodies.
I shall set up my little Treasure Map and sit there from 10am till 4pm. in my wheelchair. My daughter has to work in the morning but she will come along at 2pm. to lend a hand wherever needed.
All we want now are people with pennies to spend!!

My dear Coz has at last said Goodbye to his little car. It has served him like a faithful friend but sadly has come to the end of the road, so to speak. I'm sure very soon he will find something so he is mobile again.

Helen is back from her little jaunt and I missed doing her pages last week. So yesterday she sent a few more pics and I worked on them last night. I think we are just about there. All we need now is a Title and Introduction and sort out the order........

At midnight last night my son and DIL set off for France with a loaded car as usual. It's quite a drive once they are over the Channel but they share the driving. He told me yesterday he's packed and only needed some clean underwear, a couple of T shirts and a couple of pairs of jeans. He cannot understand that his wife has to take a large suitcase of clothes which she might not wear, and in spite of having a load of clothes sitting in the apartment already!
I would have thought by now he'd have a little more understanding of how women think..........

No comments: