WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 22 May 2010

Again we have a change in the weather. What would we have to talk about without it?


Yesterday was so hot but by 5pm. a mist had rolled in from the sea and cooled everything immediately. It wafted across the garden like wisps of smoke and this morning is still there. No sunshine, just a blank white canvas for a sky.

I've just had a telephone call from my daughter to see if I was 'alright'.
I told her I was going to see her yesterday afternoon but I was so engrossed in Photoshop I completely forgot!
Her reply is not for public consumption...........

No comments: