WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 24 May 2010

Lists

I have lots to do this week so I've resorted to List making. I always find if things start to get on top of me a List in your hands is the ideal thing. You can cross off a job when it's completed and you can then actually see your progress. When everything in your mind seems chaotic a List brings back some semblance of order and you can progress fairly seamlessly from one task to another.
I love Lists!!

I still haven't got the prizes for my Treasure Map and all these things culminate in the Chapel Sale on Saturday......

No comments: