WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 31 May 2010

New Home

At last I got to see my sister's new bungalow! She picked me up at 11am. yesterday and we drove over with the car packed with more 'stuff'. It's not quite an hours' drive from me, it's situated in a lovely Broadland village, on a quiet road and with fields behind her.
Her SIL was still busily painting when we arrived and the house smelled clean, I love the smell of a freshly painted room.
Most of the carpets have been laid, the cooker installed and it is looking beautiful. She is having some new curtains and the aubergine colour scheme in the sitting room is beautiful.
Moving day is June 9th. so won't be long now.
I could happily live there myself.......

No comments: