WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 24 May 2010

Heatwave

I had a lovely day yesterday with my Son and DIL. The meal was delicious and I am pleased to say they both looked a lot more relaxed than the last time I saw them.

They both love the heat. It has come upon us so suddenly we cannot believe how hot it is. The temperature is on a par with the Mediterranean. I try to keep the house cool as I feel the heat terribly. I daren't spend any time in the blistering sunshine because of Lupus but just a short car journey, with the sun coming in the windows is enough to set off my rashes!

Their little dog Jake was not up to his usual self. He didn't want to know us which is not like him at all. As well as not caring for the heat he has arthritis and is on medication so I guess I know how he feels....

The other half of my family decided to have a Car Boot Sale. I kept thinking of them all day, wondering how they were coping ouside in the heat, especially with two small children.
My daughter rang when she got home and said they had all managed OK and sold quite a bit of stuff!

No comments: