WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 28 May 2010

Art Creations Friday

                              This is my effort for the Art Creations Friday Challenge 76
                                                                 Back to School

And this is the picture supplied

9 comments:

Jester said...

This is lovely, june. I really like how you have used the school photo as a backdrop.

vintage wil said...

So beautiful June! so lovely!!!

Sandy said...

Really really beautiful.
Gorgeous.

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful idea to place her in front of an old schoolphoto!

Anneke said...

gorgeous creation with an awesome background.

Ellen said...

beautiful, the perfect background for her

Faye said...

Ooh, you've given her a playmate! This is beautiful, June.

Ozstuff said...

June, this is superb! I love your design which is so clever and creative. The whole effect is a most beautiful, vintage collage that is stunningly frameworthy.

Junibears said...

Thank you all so much for your heartwarming comments. I really appreciate them. xx