WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 31 May 2010

Graffitti Challenge



This is the picture we've been given for this weeks Challenge
on the Digital Whispers site.
I had absolutely no idea what to do with it! It's not my sort of 'Art.'
Finally I decided to use the picture as background, digitally manipulated the artwork
and turned it into a modern day Panda painting!
The finished result made me smile anyway.
Perhaps it's the Panda!

1 comment:

pchickki said...

Hi June
I haven't even look at the challenge this week! Guess I better go check it out.
I love what you did with the Panda. He is so cute :)
I love you blog and I am now a follower.
Have a good Memorial Day and thanks for visiting my blog.
Hey is your nickname Junie? My Mother's name was Wanda June but her Mother and Father and siblings called her Junie :)