WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 21 May 2010

Challenge

This is the Image for this weeks Challenge on Art Creations Friday.
She could be a fairy but with her tiny waist and tights my mind went immediately to Circus and trapeze artist. So this is what I came up with.


She must be the Mistress of Ceremonies.

7 comments:

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Really beautiful.
Love what you have done with this piece.
The background is fabulous!

vintage wil said...

Wow this is gorgeous! beautiful background!!!

Femmy said...

fantastic!!! love all about it!!!

Sandy said...

Wow fantastic style.
Wonderful scene.

katrin said...

wooooooooooooooow - I'm overwhelmed!!! what a GORGEOUS digital playing!!!

Yvonne said...

Wonderful what you did with this picture! I love it!!

Hermine said...

Absolutely gorgeous