WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 21 May 2010

Summer is here at last

I have finally sat in the garden. Mind you, not in full sunshine. I waited until the front of the Summerhouse was in shade, with both doors open I sat in my big old comfortable wheelchair, half in and half out. Just for half an hour and enjoyed it. Sitting so still, a tiny blue tit came up so close I could almost touch him. Hardly daring to breathe I watched his perky antics until he gradually flew further away.
Himself is busily cutting the hedge in the full heat of the front garden.
Corey could hear neighbours talking softly and started his barking again so I had to put him indoors.

Tomorrow the post should bring me more cd's from my Coz.
Speaking of post, I hear on the Grapevine (my SIL is a Postman) they are changing their hours again. Starting at 8am. I suppose they will appreciate not having to get up at 4am. but many supplement their income with a bit of gardening etc. and that has put paid to that.
Also the post will not arrive until afternoon.....................it's already getting later and later.







No comments: