WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Music

My dear coz has sent me a cd....Robbie Williams....'Swinging when you're winning.'

I love these old standards and on this recording Robbie even duets with Frank Sinatra!
What a marvellous age we live in when they can put two recordings together to sound as one. All in the right key, seamlessly joined. Wonderful!

Of all modern day singers, Francis Albert was The One for me! The only one on a par is Tony Bennett.
Their breath control is awesome. Not like some of the present day so-called singers. Even the best of them take a breath or two in mid sentence.
I used to do a bit of singing myself in the days of yore but to take a breath  in the middle of a phrase was the Greatest No-No.

No comments: