WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 17 April 2010

Todays Thought

"Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others." ~ Danny Thomas


A beautiful Saturday started with sunshine and a visit to my grandson Richard. It was lovely to play with Ashton and Skyela. She will be one year old next month. Ashton thought he could still jump and dance on my lap like he used to but being such a big boy now we couldn't allow it. I'm not as young as I was !! LOL!!
Richard with Dad and father in law's help has built a wonderful patio in the garden. Facing south it will be so hot in the Summer.


I'm not feeling at all sad today but I think she is.....


We went out later this morning to have coffee with some old friends. When I say old I mean old....they are both in their nineties. Such a dear old couple who do marvellously well caring for themselves. They have an enormous garden, full of secret places. My favourite is a tiny walled one with a seat where you can have a few minutes of real peace and quiet and just watch the birds and smell the flowers.They have three of their old dogs buried there in a shady corner, Twig, Bob and Ben.
They have help in the house and garden but she still does all her own cooking!

No comments: