WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 16 April 2010

By the Sea

I have always loved the sea with all it's moods, calm and sweet or rough and angry and all my life I have lived close to it. I can still just get a peep of it from my kitchen window as  newer buildings have gradually blotted out my view.

My friend Marion and I used to swim a lot in the sea and sometimes a seal or two would surface beside us and give us their curious gaze as if to say 'What are you doing here?'
And after our swim we would spend hours walking the shoreline, searching for pretty shells and stones.

So here is a picture I made this morning.     'Song of the Sea.'

No comments: