WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 11 April 2010

I spend so much time on the computer, my best friends are all inside it! I thought I must join the club and become a Blogger.
Lord knows what I shall write about. I lead a very humdrum life.
I seem to spend most of my time creating pictures with Adobe Photoshop that my son gave me last November and I have been having a whale of a time teaching myself. I have followed a few tutorials found on the web but mostly it has been trial and error.

2 comments:

suruha said...

Blogging is a lot of fun. It's nice to have a place that is all YOU! I love your art! "Peace" is beautiful! I'm like you, I can't wait for the new challenge at Digital Whisper. I'm really getting in to them. I have mostly been creating scrapbook kits, very little art. With joining this group, my artistic longings are being realized! LOL

I, too, am disabled. My legs still carry me, but, I use a cane. The last surgery left two metal plates with screws at L-5/S-1. I rarely go out, anyway. Between the group, a forum, or two, surfing the web and my Photoshop, I am pretty much at the pc everyday, myself. But, it is all good. I'm grateful that I am here and I know I am blessed.

It's nice getting to know you. Drop a line anythime.

Hugs,

Su

Junibears said...

How lovely to hear from you Su. I have been looking at your wonderful blogs. I so admire all you do. Your writing is terrific and interesting. I sure have a lot to learn.
I too am blessed and so thankful for what I can do. Constant pain is very debilitating but Thank God I still have a sense of humour and can always find something to smile about.
Hugs
June