WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 27 April 2010

A ME day

Today I'm having a ME day. Some quiet and relaxation. Yesterday the door bell was red hot with canvassing politicians and even more leaflets dropping through the letterbox.
Himself had a dental appointment so that was a short trip out.

 On the news this morning  it's reported petrol prices are going sky high again so most trips will be short from now on...... I feel so sorry for people who have to travel long distances to work or where they have to have more than one car. Petrol and motoring costs must make an enormous hole in their budgets.
If you live in the country a car is a real necessity. There are more busses about than there used to be but if you have an appointment, either there is no bus time suitable or you have to wait half a day for the return ride home.
I sometimes wonder how much longer I can continue to drive. My car is 10 years old and has done sterling service and these days I don't travel far anyway. But all things change..............

Also on the news 'they' told us yet again that laughter does more good than any medicine. We all know that so I shall continue to watch old episodes of  'Everybody loves Raymond'.

No comments: