WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 19 April 2010

Corey

Here is another pic of Corey. He really has got a Lionheart and I'm sure in his doggy dreams he thinks he is a lion. For such a little dog his bark can almost be as loud as a lion's roar!!



I heard from Helen again this morning and she has had her daughter and SIL to stay for the weekend. They took advantage of the beautiful weather and had several walks on the beach with Sam.

She sent me this pic of her nephew George in New Zealand with his dog...a Labradoodle!!
It's so nice I had to show you.


No comments: