WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Lap Top


I have an Acer Laptop which I hardly use. It has loads of memory and should be super but I find it so slow and I've tried everything. Very frustrating. Every time I use it a completely different format seems to appear to how I left it.
 I bet it's  some of my bears playing around and changing things to suit themselves.................





Todays Thought

Each morning the day lies like a fresh shirt on our bed; this incomparably fine, incomparably tightly woven tissue of pure prediction fits us perfectly. The happiness of the next twenty-four hours depends on our ability, on waking, to pick it up. ~ Walter Benjamin

No comments: