WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Three Muses Challenge...Script..

 
The challenge this week is to use Script in our work.
This is not something new I've tried as I often include some writings
somewhere or other.
So just a simple vintage styled piece today.
The woman is another old photograph I found and have used many times.
Thank you so much for your visit and any comments you make always delight me.
 
Love and Hugs
June xxx
 


16 comments:

Daniella said...

Your work always amazes me!! I have been scrolling through your blog and each piece is stunning!!
I too like to use stamps or papers with beautiful handwriting. Just that little but makes a big impact!!
Hope you are well my friend!!
xxDaniella

sirkkis said...

There is fine vintage feeling in your beautiful collage, June. Beautiful!

Taluula said...

This is truly vintage, June, and I love the curling paper in the background.

Judy said...

Your vintage pieces are always a delight, June!

Electra said...

A beautiful romantic piece, June!

sheila 77 said...

A lovely picture of another world, beautiful work, June, and so peaceful.

Rika said...

Lovely vintage collage.

Sophie said...

WOW! Juni, das ist ein Traum.
Eine wunderschöne Vintage-Szene voller Liebe zu den Details.
Der Hintergrund ist so wundervoll gemacht.
Ich bin entzückt über diese wunderbare Karte.

Umarmung und liebe Grüße
von Sophie xx

Bill said...

I love this vintage look! The elements you chose all fit so beautifully. Our electricity is out, so I can't create anything yet. I'm using a laptop computer to get this through before the backup battery on our network goes out.

indybev said...

This is an exquisite piece, June. I always love the vintage look, and this one is exceptional.
By the way, I used my Firefox browser instead of my IE, and I was able to see Ann's blog. Hers seems to be the only blog that won't work with IE. Must be some setting on her part.

Dorthe said...

June, this is so very beautiful, I love your background, and the adds of card and book- the sweet girl fits so well in there !!
xo,Dorthe

Lori Saul said...

What beautiful layers of vintage imagery and script- love this June!

Karla B said...

This is gorgeous!Fabulous work of art!

Sim said...

Soooooo romantic June! :)

Jester said...

A wonderful vintage piece, June, and the script in the background works really well. Jx

Deann said...

You always come up with the most gorgeous collage June such beautiful details.