WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 6 August 2013

I have Fairies in my Garden!

 
Late last night I thought I heard music in my garden. I opened the door to investigate. It sounded like tinkling bells, so pretty! What I saw, I have never seen anything like it in my life.
I grabbed my camera and crept outside. And there were these two tiny beings dancing, completely oblivious to my presence.
I am so glad I managed to get a good picture, otherwise you would never believe me, would you?
 
Love and Smiles,
June xxx

6 comments:

Annmarie said...

Thanks for the smiles June - you're the best!

Deann said...

Have you been in the cooking sherry again June...lol Thanks you have made me laugh all ready this morning. Love it!

Lucy Edmondson said...

Your fairies are beautiful, June! I know there is a hose-pipe ban, but maybe take more water with it next time!

Lucy x

Marfi-topia said...

they are so cute!

Electra said...

This is so magical! I'm glad you were quick with your camera!

Bill said...

Man. All I have are bats in my belfry! Oh well. Love your fairies!