WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 23 August 2013

Change of Style..



 
Here are three recent collages I've made in a completely different style for me.
There's no vintage look here. Rather a washy painterly effect.
I bought the kit by Eena's Creation, Floral Notes and had a fantastic play.
I hope you enjoy them.
 
I've had a terrific sore throat for most of the week, a very upset tummy and
several bad nights so I'm feeling very weak and washed out with no
inclination to do much! All say.....'Ahhhhhhhh....'
 
I hope you all have a fantastic Bank Holiday weekend coming up.
I'm hoping to see more of my family.
 
Love and Hugs
June xxxx


10 comments:

Linda Gibbons said...

June, sorry to hear you are not feeling well...tea and lemon and honey shouls help.

These new collages are stunning! What a wonderful new and sophisticated style you've discovered.

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

June, your new art style is amazing! Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Sherry

Annmarie said...

Love all 3 June. Take care of yourself - hugs.

Brenda Brown said...

Summer colds and illnesses are not good June as you want to be out enjoying the garden and nicer weather don't you? Hope you feel much better very soon.
I love these new style collages, very modern and artistic pieces with great elements that you have used.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Bill said...

These are just stunningly beautiful! I bet it was fun creating in a different way than usual. So sorry to hear you're sick, though. It sounds like you might have the bug we were fighting. It took forever to get over it. Oh oh. I probably shouldn't have said that. I say whiskey, honey and lemon cures anything!

Marfi-topia said...

your work is beautiful. love how you changed it up a bit, you're very versatile.
hope you get to feeling better very soon!
hugs
marfi

sirkkis said...

Your new style collages are very sophisticated and well done, dear June. Hope you are well soon xx

Ozstuff said...

Love these "barely there" faces, June. They are beautifully artsy and appealing.

Christine said...

I love this change of style. Beautiful clean and clever!

Deann said...

This is different for you but you have no problem carrying it off...beautiful work.