WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 16 August 2013

Three Fishers..

 
It's strange how suddenly a memory comes into your mind. I thought
about my Music teacher at the High School and of some of the songs
she taught us. One was the Three Fishers and this is the chorus.
I was singing it for days so I thought I must make a picture
and get it out of my system!
 
And here's little Lucy with Martin. She loves her dad!
Isn't it wonderful to see a little recued dog so relaxed. It's so
different from when she first came to them. Frightened and nervous,
she didn't know how to play!
Now she hides her leather bones and can't remember where she hid them
so they all have to play Hunt the Bone with her! LOL!

 


4 comments:

Faye said...

Another lovely piece of art, June. I also remember some of the songs from school, even primary grades.

Brenda Brown said...

A great background and portrait images June. I don't know the song but the words are lovely.
Martin and Lucy look the perfect pair in the photo, how wonderful that she is able to have so much fun now, she certainly enjoys the attention.
Just got back from my holidays. Thanks for keeping in touch with me through the blogs, I really appreciate it.
hugs (brenda) x0x

Marfi-topia said...

Beautiful collage June.
Lucy and Martin look so very happy!
Its such a wonderful act to rescue dogs!

Bill said...

What a sad sentiment but wonderful collage!

Sometimes rescued dogs make the best pets. Two of ours are rescue dogs, and we wouldn't trade them for anything. Lucy looks like a precious dog.