WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 30 August 2013

MUSIC....



 
I often like to make pictures with a musical theme. Music has always played a big part in my life and all my family were and are musical. These were all made at different times so all have different styles. I hope you like them.
 
I had a slow start this morning. I didn't wake up so early and while I was in bed my sister phoned and we chatted for half an hour! Then I had to get the day's medications sorted for myself and Freddie. As soon as I'd finished that, the phone rang again and it was my son, so another chat. He and DIL should be coming over on Sunday for a visit.
After breakfast I went to check emails as I do every morning and had my usual little chat to Coz. Freddie. So by the time I had my shower, remembering everything I do nowadays seems to be in slow motion, Algie was late going out for his walk.
 
There are still hundreds of visitors about, just strolling or sitting taking in the view. The Quay head is lined with families catching Gilly crabs and I swear the dads enjoy it more than the kids. We must have the best fed Gillys in Norfolk. Lots of doggies for Algie to meet and I think he was in love with one little girl.
 
Hope you've all had a good day.
Love and smiles,
 
June xxx
 


4 comments:

Sophie said...

Wow, Juni, das ist fantastisch und so romantisch.
Wunderschöne Arbeiten, traumhaft.

Umarmung und Grüße von Sophie xx

Electra said...

Stunning, June. Your artistic range never fails to amaze me. The last, I would hang in a gallery.

Unknown said...

Oh wow June, your music pages are stunning! Love the different styles, too, you always create the finest of things! Enjoy your Sunday, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Bill said...

I can't imagine life without music! Your collages capture the feeling it brings wonderfully. If you have to dance in slow motion, just keep dancing anyway!