WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 6 August 2013

3 M...Circles and Squares..


I have made a pattern this week for the Three Muses challenge of circles and squares from my own work, The circle of flowers I've had for years comes from an old kit by Lauren Bavin called Emily's Garden. I've just checked and it's still available at DSP.
 
Thank you for looking and have a great day!
Love and Hugs
June xxx


12 comments:

sirkkis said...

This is lovely, really. So beautiful and well done. Love it xx

Judy said...

Beautiful, June, lovely pearly centre piece, like the effects!

johanna said...

love your graphic, yet floral creation! mandala or kaleidoscope style, very beautiful!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

This is lovely, June!
Hugs
Sherry

indybev said...

Beautiful color choice, June!

Deann said...

Wow this is as intriguing as it is beautiful what a fabulous creation...well done.

Ozstuff said...

I have a lot of Lauren Bavin designs and it is a pity we don't see more of her elements as her kits are beautiful and nicely sized so that there is never an overload of unwanted bits and pieces. Your circle piece is beautiful too, June. I especially love the art deco flowers around the outside. Nice work.

Ritva Sillanmäki said...

I,ve been doing lots of Mandalas , this would fit there perfectly. Lovely piece of art

Bill said...

How beautiful! The opalescent colors are wonderful.

Taluula said...

I love the pearly shades in this one, June. Loud applause from Yorkshire.

Christine said...

It's beautiful! I love the glass effect it has. By the way, your fairies are delightful.

Jester said...

Beautiful. Jx