WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 3 August 2013

Challenges.....



These two collages were made for a challenge on Flickr..Digitalmania. To make something in the style of an artist...this time Kinga Britschg.
No, I'd never heard of her either............. LOL!
It certainly makes you get out of your comfort zone.
Do have a look at my Flickr images when you have time!
 
Wishing you all a happy weekend,
June xxx
 

6 comments:

Bill said...

Wow. I didn't know trees could be that fascinating! Beautiful! I can imagine you wearing your hair like that.

Sophie said...

Oh, liebe Juni,
was für prächtige Arbeiten...
Der Kopfputz der Dame sieht bezaubernd aus, lauter kleine blaue Blüten.
Wunderschön.

Umarmung und liebe Grüße
Sophie xx

Marfi-topia said...

Wow June!
You never fail to inspire me!!!
You are mega talented.

Sandra said...

Oh, I really want to learn to do this. I make collages by hand too but want to learn how to digitally. If there is a link somewhere (how-to) please email me. Sending prayers and best wishes for health in your household. Computeres are wonderful for keeping us in touch. Much more so than watching TV.

Electra said...

Great art, I love the woman and her blue hair!

Sandy said...

I find you very unique and creative. I do not have a clue what flicker is. But I am going to try and follow you the best I can!!
sandy