WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 29 August 2013

The same only different...


 
I tried to see what the same picture would look like with
different treatments.
I was quite pleased with the black and white effect and wouldn't
mind it hanging on the wall.
Thank you so much my dear friends for all your messages and support.
I truly appreciate your friendship and I'm feeling so much better.
 
Algie and I went to Chapel as usual this morning and he was such a good boy.
When his feet ache and he wants to sit on the foot plate of the
scooter we get so many comments from the visitors.
He also meets lots of little dogs to have a sniff with!
 
Have a great day.
Love and Hugs
June xxx

5 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Glad you're feeling better, June! I love your picture done two different ways--both beautiful. Your description of Algie's adventures is so much fun to read!
xx Sherry

Pat said...

Love them both! Nice to hear how you and Algie share the journey to Chapel, too :) x

Electra said...

This is remarkable. Beautiful, June!

Bill said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! I love seeing the different way color changes a picture, too. These are beautiful.

Christine said...

They are both so different I can't choose my favorite. Thank God you are feeling better.