WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 11 August 2013

TAW.. Wild Animals..

 
Wild Animals is the theme for Take a Word this week.
So here is my collage.
The lions were two different photos I Googled.
The maiden rescued from one of my lost kits by Beth Rimmer.
Thanks so much for your visit.
Have a great week everyone..
Love and Hugs
June xxx


17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello dear June, what a pleasure to come over to your blog and seeing all your fine, marvellous creations! The beautiful lion reminds me of Narnia, this is a truly magical collage! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Bill said...

This is so beautiful! I agree with Ira. It does remind me of Asalon from Narnia. Wonderful collage.

Taluula said...

Really nice work, June, wish I had the source for your model and lion as they are gorgeous.

sirkkis said...

Beautiful and some way delicate collage, love it, June.

Anonymous said...

Oh, gorgeous, June! I love these white lions. Warmest hugs, MIna

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Beautiful collage, love the lion angel, really a peaceful scenery reminds me too of Narnia.

johanna said...

gorgeous lion - love the bright white and the red tongue as a counterpoint!

Rika said...

Fab collage June, love the white lion.

Faye said...

How pretty, June! The white of the lions and of her outfit are perfect contrasts for the brighter colors like her wings and the lions tongue.

abby j said...

Powerful yet somewwhat surreal art, June. Love it!!

Lori Saul said...

A beautiful fantasy feel to this piece June!

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

Oh June what a beautiful white lion you have used for your wonderful wild animal piece.
Hugs Anni

indybev said...

Gorgeous white lion and cub, and beautiful image, June.

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh wow, this looks so dramatic! Those white lions look amazing with that girl in her white dress behind them. Stunning creation!

Marfi-topia said...

Great work June!
Love it:)

Karla B said...

June, this is so delicate!Beautiful take on the theme!

Deann said...

Lovely lions and lace June.